Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Makan Places :Feeling better...

I think I felt better after typing out all the bad things that happened to me.. so now I'm going to do what I should do...POST pictures of food!!

But before that, I feel that I should introduce this superb seafood (restaurant) in JB for those of you who loves to go JB for seafood...I must do justice to this place... It is both DELICIOUS and CHEAP!

I'm not too sure of the road name, but will find out from my dad soon.
Anyway, this places faces the causeway.





**My dad thought so hard about what to order as everything is nice**


Food that we've tried on Sunday was:
1) Smooth Egg Hor Fun
(It was finished sooo fast that I forgot to take a pic of it)
2) Salted egg crab (First time trying but the taste was great too!)

3) Herbal chicken (Soup is nice, but they used Kampung chicken or 山芭鸡, so the meat tends to be tougher)


4) Dried shrimps fried with long beans (Highlight of the day! It's so fresh and crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside)

Other must try:
1) Black beer pork ribs (啤酒排骨)

No comments: