Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Interruption to my foodblog: Bad Day!

Today is really a super duper bad day...This is the 2nd time I'm typing this post because my dumb fingers went to click on the links on my taskbar and *poof* all the things that I've typed and saved went missing..

Here's a list of BAD things that happened today in chronological order:

1) Nagged by my mum in the morning until I was super angry and screamed at her.

2) Felt bad after that.

3) Had a super hard time trying to debone 4 chicken thighs (Almost gave up due to the "very sharp" knives I have at home).

4) First attempt at baking cupcakes was a total failure.. I think it was more like a joke..My good fren, Val even gave it a Chinese name, "有起有落" which means if it goes up, it will come down (literally). The cupcakes kinda rose nicely at first, but later overflowed until nothing was left inside the cups.

5) Went swimming and sauna with Val until we were late to prepare dinner. I found my mum baking the chicken in the oven when we reached home. The chicken breast was too tough as the time taken was too long..All the chicken didn't achieve the usual standards.

6) Realised that I didn't trim my asparagus shorter and the bottom part turned out to be too tough.


7) The potato wedges that I made also didn't achieve the previous standard (Very disappointing! )

8) Didn't enjoy dinner as a result. (Only the sauteed brown button mushrooms were nice)

9) Went out to buy Rochor Tau Huey (Soybean curd) and the texture is totally not as smooth as last time and it's not sweet.. Waste of money =(

10) Lastly, knocked myself on almost everything no less than 3 times today.

No comments: