Sunday, November 26, 2006

Interruption to my foodblog :Busy with what???

Met up with Angeline yesterday. Been 2 years since I've seen her. We had so much to talk about that we took the wrong train twice and the originally 5 mins train ride from Dhoby Ghaut to Orchard turned out to be a 20mins ride...This is the result of 2 blur people going out together =)

Went for express mani and pedi with her at Good Earth Nail Spa. It's nice to pamper myself once in a while.
My feet is too ugly with blisters to show here.. so I shall spare all your eyes from it.








Later at night, we went to watch the movie "Step Up" and the dancing and cool moves are really nice! I know it has been out for quite some time already. But I really haven't watched a movie for quite long already. **Suaku

No comments: