Monday, December 04, 2006

Makan Places :Incredibly busy day

1st part of the day
Yesterday was really a hectic day for me and Marky. We went to meet Cheryl, Pearl and Fang for lunch at IKEA (tampines). Gosh it a very wrong choice. We had to squeeze with so many people and even queue to just get in!


We actually intended to have the delicious swedish meatballs.
But we gave up upon looking at the neverending queue =(




We then dragged ourselves to the next alternative
--> Sausage buns and vanilla ice-cream!! But, just look at the number of hungry souls waiting to have the cheap & yummy sausages...



















In the end, we left IKEA with these 2 hearts which was some sort of door gifts and...


a $2.50 colander...At least it wasn't a wasted trip. I told the guys that I don't think I'll visit Tampines IKEA within the next few months...I hope.. =)

2nd part of the day
After all the squeezing at IKEA, we then proceeded on to SITEX for more squeezing. All because of my spoilt camera which impeded me from taking more pics. So I bought a new PENTAX Optio S7, which is really a good deal @ $499! $100 below my budget!!!

It came with all the freebies like leather casing, tripod etc. And because it was the last day of SITEX, I was given a 2GB memory instead of the initial 1GB.
Marky also bought his LG flatron widescreen LCD monitor.

3rd part of the day
Knowing that there's a new fish shop at Macpherson Rd, my fish-lover Marky wanted to visit there. And so we went.. The fishes there weren't to my liking so we crossed the road to 1 of my family's fav 煮炒 place. Couldn't take pictures of the food as my cam's batteries are flat. But, the food there is really good.



4th part of the day
After dinner, we went back to my home to do aquascaping of my tank. We had to catch all the fishes and redo everything. By the time we are done, It's already past midnight. Totally dead beat by then.

No comments: