Monday, June 15, 2009

Manpuku Japanese Gourmet Town at Tampines 1

This place is really overhyped...I had been wanting to try Botejyu's okonomiyaki for the longest time and when I really tasted it at Manpuku Japanese Gourmet Town at Tampines 1, I was damn disappointed. The texture was nothing to rave about and the taste was just so-so.
















The saving dish was the ramen that Marky ordered. The soup tasted not too bad and the noodles were springy.















The worst has yet to come...before that, look at the pictures...

























































All these beautifully decorated pies had us queuing for probably 20mins just to get our slice of Caramel Banana Fruit Tart and the resulting taste was a huge disappointment! Worse still, we had to pay $7+ for this slice and a cup of tea (The tea was even better than the pie!)
















My verdict: I will just stay off this place for good.


No comments: