Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Makan Places :Botak Jones - Where you can find cheap and authentic American Food!

As my heading suggests, I would really recommend Botak Jones to those of you who love American food and have a hearty appetite. The portion is really biggggg, with almost half a plate of cajun fries and a quarter of a plate of coleslaw with our orders of Cajun Chicken and Fish 'N Chips.

But I noticed that most people can't finish their fries and slaw.. Such a waste...me and Marky sat there looking at the cleaner uncle throw all these food away..

Imagine how many less fortunate people in the world without food and here we are wasting food...Maybe Botak Jones should reduce the portions abit or offer kids sized meals so that small eaters will not have to waste the food...

Okay think I digressed too much.. Here's the moment you've been waiting for...

*drums*

Picture Time!

How often do you see people serving malt vinegar and mustard at coffeeshops? Probably only here...






Cajun chicken - Really gooood...Although it looks hard, but it is really tender inside. The cajun fries are wonderful...But too much.. I tried my best to eat as much as I could but still, alot was wasted. Coleslaw is pretty good too and goes well with the rest of the stuff.


Fish 'N Chips - I find that this is not too bad, but a tad too hard for my liking.






No comments: